Our Roofing Services
We can provide these services across a wide area of the midlands and the whole of Derbyshire, please contact us for more details.
We provide a service that encompasses the full range of traditional and more modern roofing crafts, including:
Slating & Tiling
There are many different types of roof covering.
It is very important to use the correct materials.
To be taken into consideration is: the pitch of the roof, weight of materials to be used, character of the property, etc.
We are able to advise and supply the best options for your requirements.
The purpose of lead work on roofs is to form a seal between a vertical structure and roof covering adjoining two roof pitches.
Many different techniques are employed on the correct fixing of lead work, depending on roof coverings been used i.e. tiles, slates, etc.
We are experienced in all types of lead work.
There are several options regarding flat roofing.
We specialise in high tensile torch on membranes, this consists of a 3layer system.
We also can provide a GRP laminated system, which consists of fibreglass resin and a top coat covering.
All are available in numerous colours to suit your property and requirements.
All of our flat roofs carry a 25 year guarantee.
We are approved fitters to EDS Roofing Supplies.
Soffits, Fascias & Guttering
Fascias are the front facing boards that your roof covering hangs over and your guttering is secured to.
Soffits are the horizontal underside of the roof overhang.
Our upvc fascias and soffits are a direct replacement for the existing timbers, rather than over cladding.
We can supply and fit several different types of guttering options including, plastic, traditional, cast iron, aluminium, with a selection of different profiles.
Bay Tile Hanging
These bays as a rule were not insulated or felted when the houses were originally built. When we strip the bay we insulate and felt it with breathable felt. This can help improve insulation and reduce outside noise. Next we refit the new tiles and add new step flashings to the sides of the bay. Then we add new scalloped lead to the top of the bay.
Previous customer feedback say that they noticed their bedrooms were significantly warmer during the winter.
Dry Verge Systems
Dry fix verge are a safe, clean, modern, mortor free and secure way to mechanically fix the permanant way.
Dry Ridge Systems & Hip Systems
Dry fix ridge & hip roofing products are a safe, clean and modern way to mechanically fix the ridge without the use of mortar and are maintenance free.
We also fit fibreglass roofs and gulley's which comprise of two layers of glass fibre and a layer of gel coat which carry a 15 year guarantee.
The main benefits of fitting aluminium gutters are:
- No joints which means no leaks! Our gutters are one solid length of aluminium.
- No cracks or corrosion means no maintenance.
- Our aluminium gutter holds more than twice the volume off rainwater than traditional plastic gutter.
- We have one of the few machines in the UK that extrudes your gutter on site, at your home.
- Aluminium gutters can be uniquely created to the exact length and intricate contours of your home.
- Aluminium is unaffected by fluctuations in temperature.
- The colour of your gutter is guaranteed not to fade for 25 years.
- Our aluminium is nontoxic to its surrounding environment.
- Aluminium is resistant to corrosion.
- Our aluminium gutter has strength and durability far greater than plastic gutter.
- We use recycled materials in our aluminium guttering.
Flat Roof Lanterns
Roof lights & skypod skylights create the perfect opportunity for a light enhancing environment.
They are suited to both new and old properties, whether you're looking to brighten up a dark space or looking to get supreme sky views.
If you have a pitched roof this is no problem. We can convert this to a flat roof to incorporate the lantern.